Monday, November 13, 2006

I've realised that there are no pictures in my blog and also that there are questions I need to explain, mostly about melon cheesecake.
Melon cheesecake is more of a concept than an actual thing. It is a reference to the ultimate question. Would you prefer: melon inside a cheesecake inside a melon OR cheesecake inside a melon inside a cheesecake.
Choose wisely. It says a lot about what sort of person you are... but mostly about whether you like melon more or cheesecake more. I personally would go for the former. This whole business came about in summer 2005 when I went on a girly holiday to Turkey with my friends and we found ourselves very amused by the fact that they had entire trucks filled with watermelons. No other fruit or vegetable, just watermelons. I have no idea where the cheesecake came in.

Here is a photo of the holiday in question. We were on a jeep safari where we saw exciting things such as a tortoise, a wild shoe and some 'things that go kwaak kwaak' basically some kind of wild chickens.

1 comment:

Michael Powell said...

oh dear, I hate melon but love cheesecake - what does that say about me?