Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Pony

I haven't posted anything in a shamefully long time, and I have been working, I promise! I basically got bored of the garden, it was progressing but I felt I had little to show for the effort I'd put in, and it was feeling slightly bitty. I decided to switch to a nice lumpy thing, so I started on the pony.

As it stands I've done my low poly (under 2k tris) and unwrapped it. I've got some cones and extra bits for alphas as well but they're hidden in that screenshot. I also started to rig but got frustrated and left it...
I've started texturing but nothing's really happening with it yet. On the plus side, Hopefully I'll only have to do it once and it can serve for all 3 model iterations. I'm also finding I really want to start modelling the van now that I have loads of photos. I think I'm going to have to force myself to stick to one thing at a time!

No comments: