Monday, July 06, 2009

Dragon!

Crossposting this from facebook. This is a dragon I painted for my Mum to go up in the local library. I normally end up painting something at least once a year to do with the summer reading scheme. A year or two ago it was nature and I made loads of googley eyed bugs and painted lots of animals. Recently I ended up painting up a wooden Pterodactyl, I wonder where that's gone...
But anyway! This is bigger than A0 and painted entirely with poster/ powder paint! Who needs photoshop when you have the primary colours, black, white and green?


2 comments:

Kitto said...

Bloody brilliant! What a great piece of work to see after just getting the internet back.

I love its stylized nature as well. Good job, boss hogg.

Louise Roberts said...

Cheers! I must point out though that I did copy it from a piece of library publicity, so sadly most of the credit has to go to the original artist