Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Blogger

Why do they have to do this damn Blogger Beta thing to me? It's enough trying to remember eleventy billion passwords across the internet without having to create a google account just so I can forget another one!

My boyfriend Tim is currently signing up for Blogger. I dread to think what he's going to do with his account. The world will probably be treated to blueprints, videos, photos and crime scene evidence of every new explosive device he creates. To my knowledge, he has so far single handedly built out of readily available household material:
  • A gas powered tennis ball launcher which can shoot over a house.


  • A bicycle pump powered water cannon backpack which managed to shoot a jam jar higher than the height of his house when the pressure became too much.


  • a K'nex crossbow which fires bits of K'nex at people.


  • A 3 wheeled go kart.


  • A secret underground lair which was basically a big hole underground with a shed constructed inside it once it was finished, complete with Batman style ramp to the surface world.


  • A wooden crossbow.


  • A sword. As in like proper metal, cut you up sword.

Not to mention various adventures with explosives. Needless to say, I will feel safe with him when the Zombie Apocalypse arrives.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

BOO! Yaaay I get mentions! Someone is singing "my delilah" outside my window. Someone else just joined in! ARGH Anywho, your blog > my blog XP. Love you!